Evolution Woodmaster Super Cutter Screw 4.0 x 50mm PZ2 Yellow
Screw 4.0 x 50mm PZ2 Box 200 - Yellow Passivated
- Double countersunk head which Improves neck strength reducing head shearing in high torque applications.
- Countersinking nibs which enables smooth self-countersinking in both timber and sheet material applications
- The nibs cut the wood surface, trimming from the edge of the drilled hole.
- he screw is driven home flush to the wood surface every time.
- Reamer shank this helically fluted milling thread clears drilling debris and reduces driving torque (from 60mm onwards).
- High quality aggressive threadform Improves penetration and reduces driving torque.
- Deep precision formed pozi recess allows greater torque to be applied and decreases the likelihood of "camming out".
- No pre-drilling required in most hardwoods (Particularly dense woods may need pilot hole).
- Eliminates splitting even when close to the edge of the timber.
- Special long sharp point fluted to capture chips.
Driver Bit size: PZ2
Box Quantity: 200
Evolution Woodmaster Super Cutter Screw 4.0 x 50mm PZ2 Yellow WS4050
- Brands Evolution Fasteners
- Product Code: WS4050
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.84